Wednesday, February 16, 2011

VALENTINE'S DAY SURPRISE AT BAREFOOT BEACH



Seth surprised me with my Valentine's Day present by waking me up early and taking me to Barefoot Beach so we could be one of the first people to walk the beach to find shells...so sweet! First off, the beach was gorgeous and the sky was tremendous!!! We got really excited about the shells that we were seeing....but just wait and the story will unfold....

 BAREFOOT BEACH IS THE BOMB!!!  I was so excited about all the shells....but little did I know what was waiting on down the shore for us!!! We got so freaking excited about the first Fighting Conch shell Seth found...like jumping up and down excited and then we found out that it was still the home of the conch....I was so sad....b/c the shell was beautiful! haha!  

 BEST VALENTINE'S DAY EVER!!!!
 Yes....Yes...I started running down the beach when I saw a Dolphin in the distance...I looked like a crazy lady haha!!! Yes that little black speck is a dolphin in the waves...we just walked up and down the beach following this guy as he swam really close to the shoreline.
 My feet just got wet my a rouge wave...haha!  Dolphin Sighting in the background!
 God of Wonder Beyond Our Galaxy....You are Holy!!!!
 See all the SHELLS!!!!

 Three little twiggy trees growing out of a shell!!!

 Seth found me a Sand Dollar....I told him when we moved down here that his one duty was to find me a Sand Dollar...he was so so so proud!!
 My husband looking for the perfect shell for his Valentine!
 SO WE HIT THE JACK-POT OF CONCH SHELLS!!!!  I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER SEEN SO MANY AWESOME SHELLS IN MY LIFE! It was like if you just bent down you could pick up at least 7 to 10 conch shells....however most of the conch still were habited....Seth and I were yelling out Habited or Inhabited....back and forth!!! haha! Yes, we collected all of these within 30minutes...these were all the live shells....the other ones are now in my sink getting cleaned!!!




 Horseshoe Crab...they are called a living fossil
 We found all these shells except the star fish....Best shelling experience ever!!
 Then Seth told me to dress up and we went to a nice Italian restaurant so I could have a Caprese Sandwich (my favorite from Italy)...so sweet again!!! Then he took me to the Naples shopping strip where there was a car show going on....sponsored my Ferrari!!!! We basically saw the evolution of the Ferrari walking down the street!!!
 I want this truck for my photography!
 Seth took me to watch the sunset on the beach....and he bought me this big bow headband! It takes me back to second grade when I wore a huge bow right on top of my head....LOVE IT!!!
 Naples Beach Sunset Lovin'
I LOVE MY VALENTINE HUSBAND

No comments:

Post a Comment