Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SUNSET ON SANIBEL ISLAND

 We played on the beach all day (but the water was way cold and it was cute to watch Seth try to get in the water)...I was making fun of him and then I felt the water WOW! It felt like Connecticut water...boo!  It was also a little dangerous...there are many Many MANY SHELLS on Sanibel Island and when you go in the water the waves crash big shells on your feet!  People just walk up and down the coast stooped over looking for that perfect shell....it is called the "Sanibel Stoop" you get addicted and can't stop looking!!!!  I got really excited as soon as we got on the beach because I found a Conch shell!!!!! I looked for days last time I was here and couldn't find a single one and within minutes I found three....I was on cloud nine!!!

The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty 
Let all the earth rejoice 
All the earth rejoice 

He wraps himself in Light, and darkness tries to hide 
And trembles at His voice 
Trembles at His voice 

How great is our God, sing with me 
How great is our God, and all will see 
How great, how great is our God 

Age to age He stands 
And time is in His hands 
Beginning and the end 
Beginning and the end

No comments:

Post a Comment